05 July 2008

That Purple Thing

And so, a week has passed, packed full of activity such that I had too little sleep and had no choice but to concuss on the ride back to home grounds. It was a tiring but fulfilling week, I even managed to meet up with the datelines I had set *ifeelsoproud*. Many thanks to everyone that played a part of it; from piggyback rides after walking a whole day in too tiny heels to being treated Singapore Laksa in maggi hotcup =.=





On a frustrating note, I have never been more mad or confused. Those feelings left me feeling like a tv rosak on a euro championship season. I can’t explain this. But then I can’t explain a lot of things. I just wish, sometimes, I had the guts to give people a piece of my mind. Like how I feel I am worthy to fume and boil because to think of it, I have already done my part, for that matter, I was left with no option but to complete a whole task single-handedly, with no help whatsoever. I have camped at the library after classes for days, sometimes, until late in evenings, freaking lifeless, rambling hungry, frozen cold until my teeth chatter as if it's gonna fall off, while knowing I have a pile of homework to go back to. Adding on to my sappiness, I've shamelessly borrowed friend’s of friend’s laptop to continue wracking my head until wee hours of the morning.

So please, spare me, don’t put words (or feelings) in my mouth. Do you even have the faintest idea how I feel? How exhaustion has seeped into my spine overnight I'd have to force myself up from bed the next morning? Crack open that mascara encrusted eyelashes of yours read this and comprehend it well, I have no intentions to bitch but do realize that the world doesn’t revolve around you.
Readers, don't you go bitching around either. Lay off my case.

I love how my parents are always on my side when I moan. They will chastise why I let people walk all over me and proceeds to defend for me which I would be absolutely smitten. *hearts*

I am in serious need of an intense blogging session and Anger Management classes. I mean, I'm always losing my temper and getting myself into sticky muddles. This week, not only did I manage to lose control over my temper and self-dignity, I somehow managed to lose muscle control over my limbs too.

What’s wrong with me, people? :(

Until further notice, my hotlink number shall be un-responsive.
So don’t get maddeningly furious when you don’t get a reply.
And don’t send me follow up texts like ‘Weishya, you okay anot? Why never reply’.
You will definitely not receive a reply, I assure you.



In my defense; Weishya needs time off to battle with the dragons within her. And with much skepticism and determination, she shall calm the beast and sing it a lullaby or two ;)

On days like these, good music pacifies to soothe the ever cynical ranting mind, so please recommend.


P/s: As much as I'd like to blame my mood on PMS, I can't. I swear my ovaries have a mind of it's own, badmouth it and relish it's doldrums.
P/ss: My first driving lesson will be tomorrow, although feeling out of the zone, I'm reaaally excited about it.


Here’s a fact of life; popularity doesn’t affect your future
If someone told me this in high school, I don’t think I would have believed them. But at this moment in time, nearly eighteen years of age, a step closer to my P license, popularity is a matter of opinion, and even the most popular kids may not have any real friends. It is much more important to look for quality of friends rather than quantity of friends.
You know who you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah~!!
my singapore laksa..
hahah~~
n hor..
d language ar..
dunoe hw 2 say la..
damn long le..
damn hard 2 read it,,
haiz,,..
v diff standard 1..
haiz..
kekez..