18 July 2008

Shoot The Moon

I almost forgot how beautiful a moonlit night is. You see, the moon’s up there for three consecutive nights now but I was too foolish, and blinded by anger, and busy to pay attention—to just actually stop doing everything and look up, and be quiet, and just see the peace of the soft silver light. But not last night.

I was awestruck by its beauty. I don't know if it was officially a full moon or not but it was very close and very bright. Once again it was a cloudless and perfect sky. Somehow, though, it felt sad. Maybe it was because of the single star on it's right. I couldn't help but think that all of its brightness was being missed by everyone and it was oddly lonely.

I love eves of full moons because the beams fill up the night and it’s not as dark. Or maybe, it's just the KL City lights :P

To continue from my last post.... I truly believe, I jinx myself. All the time. And I never learn from it. Each and every single time I truly believe things is finally going my way, it defies me and does the totally opposite.

And I am still angry. I keep telling myself that it’s no use getting so affected by things I cannot control. One of those BB guns would be really good just about now.


No comments: