13 July 2008

P.S: I'm Happy, Get Lost

I’m Only Me When I’m With You - Taylor Swift.
“You know everything about me.
You say you can’t live without me.”


'Any chick, no matter how reprehensible in appearance, gains ten points of hotness if she’s wearing white bottoms. '



Because I am insane, the other day, I bought a pair of white pants and am under the delusion that I will be able to keep them white.

I was so hyped up about the white pant magic I wore them to class the other morning. White pants are a bad idea particularly when your period suddenly decides to pay a visit. Period, I hate you.

Anyhow, my week has been pleasantly satisfying. Little things amuse me. Like how the other day nearly half my classmates wore black tee’s as if we had planned it the night before. Coincidences are funny things. Agree much?

I've also been receiving one too many unanticipated texts and calls from people I usually hear from when they have a hidden agenda in mind. Out of the blue. But all they wanted was to say hi and chat and nit-nat stuffs. All this is so mind boggling. If this continues, period days aren't so awful after all. Heehee. I feel as if life has finally come into place for me. *smiles*

The weekend was filled with hidden surprises in every crook and canny possible. Scrumptious cheesecake and last minute dinner invitations definitely peppered my weekend with smiles and laughter. I spent a huge portion of my Sunday, not being home. Definitely contradicts with my reason for coming home during the weekends. Adoi.

Lately, I have been flickering like a television with a cracko antenna. Satellite dish bermasalah. But today particularly had my happy indicator blinking and bleeping like mad compared to the handful of YS moments I managed to scraped in between weekends in Subang.

I just feel so happy lah, really.

The mission for the afternoon was the pindah furniture into YS’s newhome.

Sounds easy?

That’s the catch, it sounded simple.

Hah. I wish!

It went far complicated then that but I enjoyed every moment of it down to the grittiest bit. From being teased as an ex-NS muscle woman, sitting in between a ‘what do you think about…’ interrogation, sipping ‘teh kundur’ while laughing over lame-o jokes, holding open doors for the big strong men carting unbelievably heavy furniture from the third floor, scrubbing dust and rust stained cabinets that just utterly refuse to remove itself despite the amount of brushing until hands turn red and raw, turning screw, bolts and nuts into place, discovering the joys of classical music crash course in fifteen minutes by the one and only Jin Hwa, and finally savoring our well deserved meal: a measly piece of roti planta..

As odd as it seems and despite the probability of waking up with a backache is mountain high, I enjoyed my day.



Shya yg cute,
Xian yg jauh lebih cute drp mu tibatiba amatlah merindumu =P
Shya kena jaga diri di tmptnyg far away from home ya.
Xian sentiasa miss you! =)

No comments: