16 July 2008

Apples and Rejoice Shampoo

After posting up that post in a huff, I scrambled back to hostel and dived into the bed for a nap.

I woke up feeling I just woke up from a cavernous hibernating period of five years. Needless to say, after a looooong cold shower, with the new grapefruit shower foam I grabbed at the nearby sundry mart, I felt instantly better. It’s amazing what a few hours of nap can do for the soul. Heehee.

After what seem like an hour long in the shower, realizing I wasn’t too late to join Emi for dinner I amble over to the canteen where I met Emi’s some sorta classmate. I made a new found friend :)

He loves strawberry flavoured Rocky sticks, just like I do. He listen to James Blunt songs, just like I do. Together, we laugh ourselves silly about all the things Emi does, like why he’s so noob at using the water dispenser without getting scalded by the boiling hot water. See how we instantly click? Hahaha.

That evening I was so determined to get at least some of the mountain high homework done. Until I realized how stoopid I was…. Where got people so bersemangat wanna study accounts but for get to bawak calculator wan? Adoi. My new found friend so nicely borrowed me his super calculator which makes my Casio 570 something look so outdated and hopeless.

I slept fitfully that night.

Nonetheless, today was an ordinary day. Nothing abrupt. Nothing out of the blue. It was palpably ordinary, if that makes any sense. Like it was asserting its smooth usualness, as if the last two days never happened. A Wednesday, the customary snoozing routine until it couldn’t get any later, the rushed breakfast, waiting for Sheryl to walk all the way to the other end of college, being late, again, sitting in the place I always park myself during English class, complaining what a drag Statistics tutorials can be. The routine-like Wednesday is somewhat comforting.

Happiness is seeping into my blood again, that doesn’t mean the fact that IT Applications exams are next week and there’s six lengthy chapters of notes to memorize are not plaguing me like glue.


Mind you, it’s not as easy as it may sound. Having to memorize the many definition of every software/peripheral/hardware/device/storage media and what not effing sucks.

May I have all the perseverance and discipline in the world to guide me in studying for this paper :)

p/s: I think the couple occupying the computer next to mine should very well get a room. The downsides of having to depend on the library computer to blog and search for material.

No comments: