24 July 2008

I Just Can't Wait.

I’m coming home this weekend!!!!!


Best friends and family whom I have not meet for weeks and weeks now, be prepared to spare me a hug when I’m back :D I'm gonna ring the door bell a coupla more times then I did the last time, shower extra long, sleep on my nice bed that has lost it's comfyness extra long, watch TV, read the papers from back to back, kacau my tallsister with every fibre of my being.

Daniel has dropped the news that on this Friday’s Youth Section’s agenda is OSEAM. So friends far and wide, keep your Friday evening free and please get your shiny asses to YS. Why? Cos I’ll be there. And there’s Oseam.




Oh, allow me to clear that fuzzy ball of confusion that I’ve unintentionally exploded upon you. Oseam is a hand drawn Corean animation film aired during the recent Wesak International Film Festival, which I totally missed because my immune system decided it was the best time to play games and bestowed me with a red runny nose and sexy throaty voice. I hate falling sick. :( Here’s my second chance, and I’m grabbing hold onto it. How I love second chances, at least, now I know all those moments I spend believing in second chances doesn’t all go to waste. Yay.


See you on Friday night now, it's a date with me and you and you and you! ;)

No comments: