29 July 2008

Slight Blues

College has been, well, repulsive most of the time. I still yearn for an extra hour of nap, even though it is unmistakably unattainable at the moment. But on a lighter note, chocolates make me happy. And magi mee dengan telur puts the soul in a provisional euphoria.

On Monday, TNB did us all a favour and cut off the current for some maintenance work. The entire TARC, UTAR, Wangsa Maju and even Melati Utama was currentless. Imagine hunger striked students stuffing wonton noodles in their faces in the dark. At 11am, the sight that greeted me; a room full of vociferous Accounting college students in a hot stuffy hall, was too much for me. When the lecturer dismissed lecture after sitting in a summerged in darkness after fifteen minutes, the ultimately loud cheers and blares pounded on my eardrums as if begging to be released from the other side. Couldn't help but step outside for some fresh air, cool breeze and china chatter. Instantly, I was transported to my paradise where I suppress emotions. Completely deluged in simplicity and contentment that always overwhelm me like a torrential downpour. Oh boy, I love that.

Well I give credits to these wishy-washy feelings that I need through my stubborn phase. Thank you.

I stayed in last evening to get some studying done. Managed to do several of the things I planned yet I feel as if my day was wasted. I should have woken up earlier, should have spend less time worrying about my tummy, and completed more things. It is weird how previously I could just squander away my days and not feel guilty about it and now I think about how I could have done more instead of waking up at some ungodly hour and just lazing in bed with a book. But as always, we can’t undo what’s been done.

There’s a Punjabi saying that goes; wakt noon hath naen phar-da. There is no hand to catch time.

P/s: I did NOT fail IT coursework, yeah, the one I was complaining all week about :D woohoo!

No comments: