22 July 2008

Hits the floor

Sometimes, we get too caught up with recent events we tend to forget how and why we have landed gracefully on our feet to the spot that we are now. And we also can't deny that distractions hits us in the back cleverly disguise that you just don't see it coming. That is where and when we fall back on people we rely on, friends. Weather they catch you or not, it's a whole different story. But if they don't, lose them. You're better off that way. :)

Best friends and family back in Subang, I miss you, aLOT. Imagine Sungai Rajang quick flowing after rainy season, that's how much I miss y'all. Heehee. And because I love you, and I'm saying this rather thick-facely, I know you love me too, therefore, I'll try to make this week a cheery one. With two exams down and all. I've been moody for way too long. People who intend to scrap crap in my way, save it. I'm super determined ookay. I'm a lady in mission, a mission as simple as to be happy. Don't play play.


P/s: Jason,have you heard Usher's Love In This Club or One Republic's Come Home? :)

No comments: