01 July 2008

Meoow


Just in case you're wondering, my weekend was a-okay. :)

Despite sleeping away the evening allocated for studying, Economics was a breeze. I got off easy as the paper was kinda simple.


Note to self: I MUST not take things for granted.



My short span of time back at home has reminded me how much I miss my over-towering Little Sister.

I think, it’s been an eternity since we spend as much time as we used to since I left for NS in Sabah months back. For that matter, I have aplenty of catching up to do with both friends and family alike… Sigh. Why is this so difficult, I don't know.

In a blink of an eye, my cheeky one-of-a-kind sister has somewhat miraculously evolved. Yes, notice that I used the word evolved. She’s now a tall gangly thing with her rather impressive saunter :P hahah. I couldn’t help it laa. Mum says I should walk like how she does... And as much as I wish to ignore and turn a blind eye to it, my adolescent of a sister is blossoming with each passing weekend I return. Friend of mine thinks alike. :S

Do me a favor and please don’t mention the height difference.

She, who accompanies me doing the laundry in the wee hours of the day, shares nearly similar taste in music, argues over insignificant matters, battles over a bowl of rojak, gives in and allows me a slurp at her instant noodles she has so susahly cook up between TV advertisements, monopolizing the computer, ever pestering.





As much pain in the arse as she may be, I miss having her around all the time.

Among the very few shots we took...











Battle of the retarded face between sisters.


She made me do this.. :S



Trying verrry hard to un-sepet.


This weekend has reeled me back in much delightful happenings.



Carmen has dropped her bombshell of good news on me. She is not flying off to a land of far far away, which also means, we’ll be celebrating our 327th birthday together. Weehee. Weekends back are usually stuffed with food unobtainable in the lands of ktar grounds. But I think I overdid it this time. From the Saturday night’s sushi, birthday cake, mum’s herbal soup, Szeto’s scones, brownies and what not, popiah rolls……..

OMG.

Like that wasn’t enough, Mum baked up oven hot buns, to bawak balik hostel. Sorry to say, the faulty ingredient given by a friend of mum’s produced buns that weren’t up to Mum’s tip-top as usual buns :(

Later in the evening, Jit Hu dropped by with Sachertorte, a german cake. Chocolaty sandwiched between yummy strawberry filling. I daresay, Secret Receipe has met it’s match ;) Mmhmm.

And yes, thank you Crystal and Carmen for the new new new shirt. New clothes make me happy. Someday weekend I’m back, we sama-sama pakai ya. Teehee.






Weishya hopes to focus and be punctual for English class, and control herself from laughing at her classmate's grammer errors :P Wish her luck!

No comments: