21 July 2008

Things I did over the weekend:


1. Weighing the ups and downs of spending the weekend over at Setapak. I did. Only because the goody two shoes in me decided IT exam is waaaaay superior compared to the comforts of my bed which has probably already lost my scent and home cooked food. Mind you, it was a very hard decision to make which probably none of you have to make. It totally didn't help with random over concerned friends keep texting to ask if I was coming back or did I need a lift. *grr* That, my friends, is why the 'off' was added to the many functions a phone can have. The plan was to study but then again, I slept even more then I would have if I was back in Subang. No Jit Hu, I wasn't trying to con you, IT is too theoretical lah.

2. Swept my room until the floors sparkle of Saturday afternoon sunshine. I can finally take in a deep breath and not have hair and dust particles fly up my nostrills.

3. Explored Setapak’s Jusco. I needed a change of menu, really :(

4. Fell in love with an expensive jacket. Sigh.

5. Catch a Metrobus, ONLY because all the cabs had their mind of their own and refused to be available. I refuse to admit how spoilt I am on this matter. Nevertheless, it’s such a small world. I met a few classmates and few A Levels friends of a friend in that bus too.

6. Met a fellow hostel mate who has no choice but to stay over EVERY weekend, he’s a Sarawakian you see. By the name of Moses. So god-like name wei. I feel almost intimidated, if only you speak powerderful english and not eat burgers. Hahaha.

7. Played Usher’s Love in This Club on repeat on SQ’s laptop until he nearly killed me. Nearly. But seriously, I study better with that song.

8. Miss HOME.

9. Tried, but failed miserably to study for IT exam. I made every effort in the world I had okay. But it’s a dull subject with too many components, descriptions and examples. :S

9. Ate a whole box of Pocky’s Choco Banana by myself, this is because the person who recommended me to buy them in the first place said it wasn’t nice and left it all to me to finish. I also ate a bunch of bananas, sausage croissant bun, two plates of chicken rice, another box of Strawberry Rocky, bought from Penang snack with sweet caramel fillings, cold chap fan, dehydrated nut meg, cheese ham bun, Milo in box, soupy noodle something. Haih. When I’m emoe, I eat. *vows to eat more vege this week*

10. Broke a mirror. Now, I have a reason for my incapability to score for IT paper.

11. Screwed up my sleeping cycle with poise and grace. Started my day at twelve on a Saturday, fell asleep while attempting to study later in the afternoon, jumped into bed at six. I swear I could hear birds chirping outside my window. Got up at five on Sunday. I’m guessing I will return to my nocturnal normalcy within the next few days. I shouldn't stay up so late. It’s a bad thing and you must scold me :\

12. Count my lucky stars I don’t have food allergies, thankfully too! I have this friend who’s allergic to just about everything. Beef, seafood, nuts, you name it. How I pity you, cause Peanut Butter M&Ms are to die for. Luckily you are not allergic to tuna, or else, you can’t be my friend no more.

1 comment:

xianfu said...

hey, this post is so funny la!!

esp the part when u mention about Moses..

'powerdeful english.."

hahahhaa. cannot tahan la wei.

xD