11 June 2008

Just so you know..

The other day I was complaining about what a pain in the ass my English Language teacher was. I couldn't help it.

She highly disapproved of blogs.

And today, I was late for class by five minutes, just imagine the icy glare she sent my way. All I could do was smile meekly and slide into class muttering an apology. Sheryl aaaaahh, you make me late all the time.

Our assignment for the day was journal writting on a given topic; 'My Best Friend'. We were given a thirty minute time limit, I pick up my pen, like a woman on mission and wrote to my heart's content. And yeah, it goes unsaid, I crossed the 180 word limit -.-

Madam Tan is gonna deduct marks because I took time trying to hunt for sentences to cross out to abide by the word limit and its ALL your fault laa Crystal.

P/s: I hate statistics, and to think, just months ago I was telling my friend who was whining about it that stats is 'kacang puteh'.

I eat my words. Every single one of them.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

eh hello THAT is sooooooooooo not my fault la :)
hmph.

Anonymous said...

hahaha... so hows ur kacang puteh? :) its hard in the starting but once you get hold of the basics it will sail trough like a boat.....

xianfu said...

ohhh..

so passionate in writing that essay huh?

Ur english teacher.. weird. hahaa. disapproves of blogs...

stastistik mmg kacang putih wat. haha.

*used to say that until I fail my maths on stastistik*

xD

~Mun Mun~ said...

Tal >> Hahaz...It's not your fault...It's the lecturer's fault for setting the word limit to be so little right?? HAHAZ..=p=p

Unknown said...

ahahah YEAP! omg THANK YOU CARMEN. :D ahahahahah!! see~~ :P

Anonymous said...

OMB. why no one on my side wan :S

Unknown said...

ahahhaah i'm blaming your english teacher. :P

Anonymous said...

ngeh. that I agree. all her fault wei! :D

anyway, done with exams?