13 June 2008

Rudolph and Me

Temptation, is an evil thing. Never underestimate its capability to entice and lure at moments of weakness.

A fantastic example would be this morning. Down with a runny nose, immensely itchy throat and slight fever, all I wanted to do was to sleep in the morning. The factor that was stopping me was none other then statistics lecture. Sigh. Just picturing what lay ahead didn’t seem appealing as I hoped it would be, dragging my sorry ass outta bed to face the mean, cold showers in the very vacant bathroom, rushed breakfast and the energy to sit through two fun filled hours of Business Statistics lecture.

Boy, I'm looking forward already.

If only…I had that kinda mentality. Dad would be so proud of me :D haha

Nevertheless, being the goody two shoes that I am deep down in the corners of my soul, I did exactly as I envisioned earlier. Braving the showers and all that.

Plus points for the day, after my last class for the week, Sheryl and I slinked in DK1 for the final hour of Hindu Society’s AGM.

I TOLD you I wasn’t racist.

It was kinda cool actually, despite feeling Chinese people are a tad bit underpopulated. They welcomed us with much graciousness and were at ease with our sudden appearance. Heh. I daresay, if we went for other societies; like the Buddhist or the First Aid Unit, I would barely understand five sentences in that duration. Get my drift?

Anyhow, I am back on Subang grounds, where traffic jam haunts drivers every waking moment. *sighs in relief*

To YS I shall go tonight. Martin, don’t ffk me ah. I'm warning you. My runny nose can do amazing things at this rate.

No comments: