02 June 2008

Enlightnement

I just realized that there are four I's in the word 'liabilities'.
Yeah, that just about explains what I've been up to the past hour or so. Hidden by sheets of accounts lecture notes and thick library books, trying to no avail to refresh my stale memory.

When will it dawn upon me that Form 4 & 5 accounts is no different from what I'm currently learning only because it is in English. Yes, the terms are different and so foreign but why can't I just register that into my thick white cranium?

Oh, have I mention, I really can't wait for this week to end? I've been busy with homework and, and it is ONLY Monday noon!

Finally got my time table finalized today, I have six subjects, including Ethnic Relations a compulsory subject for all IPTA's which is basically a combination of History, Civics and Moral Studies. Just imagine how amazingly intriguing it'll be, I mean, learning about the races in our country and all, in BM. Oh fun fun fun.

5 days of college a week, and that's supposed to be good news that I miraculously escaped Saturday classes. Monday consist of only one lecture. One freaking IT lecture. All we do is learn about computer components and things like that. :( On the bright side, I now know supercomputers are used in internet banking and the difference between information and data. It's so fascinating that I swear I'll blow up in lecture someday.

Stats lecture is on Friday. Gosh, It's just a more elaborated version of Form 4 Add maths. Just that this time, it's in words. Math in words makes somehow less interesting. Sigh.

I can sleep during the lectures, the atmoshpere is so dead. the only thing stopping me would be the dreadful air conditioner. I hope I won't lose interest with all the charts and graphs. Ishness.

The other bad point about being in college is that from one class to the other, you have to run from one building at the North right down to the building at the South. In 5 minutes, just before your next lecture/tutorial begins. You know, I can go on and on about college if I have all the time in the world, because right now, I need ensure my precious bag pack I left outside the library enterance, containing a weeks worth of notes does not go missing like how Sheryl lost hers.

Ho hum, I seriously didn't expect to start this week this stressful. Pressured.

Mmmm, I'm craving for McDs fries.

On a brighter note, 4 more days! :D

P/s: I miss you laa Tal. You're missing.

Oh wait, I just got your text message. hahahaha. You got my cheezels vibes. Memang best friend la!


No comments: