04 June 2008

Stumble Bumble

Imagine the shock I got this morning thanks to my phone alarm. I changed the tone since the default tone (the one that ascends) makes me panic like crap. So I changed it to a song, and a lesson learned: stick to the default, as you might suffer from a cardiac arrest. Especially when you initially planned to wake up early to complete last week’s homework but end up snoozing until forty minutes later…

The past few days has injected much frustrations and annoyance in me. I wish I could vent it all out on this tiny box but…you could never be too careful who might just stumble upon my link. I'm sure many bloggers out there get my drift. The downsides of a public blog.

Hmm it’s weird. It’s been only three weeks into college life and I’m already losing the urge to blog. Maybe it's because I have to fly all the way to the library to get hold of internet connection That’s not the part I’m tensed up about. Only three weeks and I’m dead bingung about studies. What if I can’t acquire the now English accounting terms? What if I overslept, missed lecture, and can’t catch up? What if, without intention, repeat what I did to SPM Bio? The 'what if's' that are popping up are making me panic in my pants.

This is not good.

Where got people get worried about so early into the semester wan? This is illogical. Last night I asked Sheryl if she was feeling the same. You know what she said? She said I was making her stressed!! I had no idea I have that kinda effect on people.

Gahh.

On a brighter note, receiving text that goes 'Banana girl, where are you?' at 8.30am while listening very very attentively to Accounting terms I can hardly grasp, really cheers you up. Just imagine switching on a fluorescent light bulb in a pitch dark basement that could send shivers up to your cranium. Yeah :)

P/s: People, did you know, today, for the first time in history, the first ever hot air balloon was launched? I got that from Google. Click here to find out more. Toodles.

3 comments:

xianfu said...

hahaa. true!

neva set d alarm to song wan.. totally like a lullaby le to me. haha.

ohh, feelin stressed adie?
normal wat. later u think too much bcome more stressed. bad bad.

Szetoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
waaaayshhyeah said...

haha i KNOW. it's weird. maybe, I'm weird :S