25 June 2008

Sucker

I’m a Pushover.

That would be an understatement.

Because reflecting back on recent events, I’m a tenfold of that.

In your opinion, what does the word ‘group work’ indicate?

And oh, welcome to yet another session of Weishya’s weekly college grumbles. Because that’s all I seem to be doing nowadays. Whine and whine. I really have to learn to stop this habit of mine. It’s giving people an earache or rather, an eyesore.

This assignment in particular was handed out as a group work, but it started off as a pair work, within days, it boiled down to a solo work :S
*sajfn83o475g43rbewrouifh357o8vqg5h1*

Why I allow people tread on me with their pink all stars and white converses…

I truly don’t know.


I’m mentally whacking myself repeatedly in the gut. But there’s really nothing I can do.
If you don't know anything, do you think I'm any wiser?
I can change minds but not attitudes that are encrusted by layers and layers of self-centered spices. Sigh.


Mum tells me I’m not firm enough, I agree with her.

Days away from Setapak are mostly devoted to college work. There’s always a plentiful to study and I don’t know why. And it is my joy and pride to announce to my dear readers, I completed this week’s Statistics tutorial :D zomg.

After dinner yesterday I set my heart to complete it and I did it all within three hours.

Yes, THREE hours. I looked like flood just washed over me when I was done, but I don’t care.
I am so bananaly proud of myself, this feels like an accomplishment. You would think I’m being silly, afterall, it’s only Statistics. You are wrong; my battle with Statistics has been ongoing since…..the first lesson.. I should celebrate! Heehee.

On a random note, I’m going for a Student Welfare Committee interview tomorrow. What inspired me to? I don’t know. All I knew was, one moment I was accompanying Fangus for the interview and next thing I know, I wake up reading a text saying I got through to the second round =.=
So Buddha, if you're reading, help me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you know, everytime when you start ranting, it's the time where i start laughing?

It's a good sign, no? :)

Anonymous said...

maybe u two just complements each other ? haha best friends ethics

heh

Unknown said...

ngaha yeay. good idea daniel. It's not my fault then ;D

Anonymous said...

he he *finger >...< finger* lol

waaaayshhyeah said...

omg..

I can't believe you're enjoying this wei. :)

Unknown said...

Haha! at least you still can smile kay. Wait till you hear my results -.-"