27 June 2008

Tagging Spree

Yes, I know Gwen, you tagged me for the other post. But I’ve only about sixty something songs in the thumbdrive, having no laptop of my own and all that. Plus it's really time consuming.

So here goes….


Rules: The selected blogger must say 10 things about themselves.

Afterwards, tag 5 other people to do the tag.

1. I’ve got Microeconomics exam tmr. Do take note, tmr is a SATURDAY. I’m not complaining, honestly. It’s just that I won’t be on Subang grounds in an hour like how I would be in the previous weeks. Which will also mean, I have no other option but to cancel plans I initially planned to skip but now I've a solid reason :P and I’d have to source for dinner later. Amin, I miss you already :( I won’t show up late next time looking like I just woke up and half-drunk, I'll try lah!

2. I’m currently pecking away at college’s computer lab with Sheryl at my left and some weird dude that has been playing arcade games on Orange Shark ever since I’ve settled my bum here after Business IT class. Eh specky green shirt dude; you pay college fees for the sole purpose of playing games like pacman ah?

3. I think I screwed my English journal. Against my better judgment, worries plague me like a fly. It’s English for god’s sake, how bad can it get?

I’m getting paranoid despite myself. Aiyo.

4. I have jumbo size Economics textbook in my bag, compliments of Fangus, waiting for me to feast my eyes on tonight. Why college books are so…..intimidatingly bulky? I’m pretty sure if a snatch thieve got my bag, on my chocolate chip cookies stash, I doubt he'll get far :P

5. I eat when I’m feeling contented. But I munch a great deal more when feeling down in the dumps.

6. I have a faltering memory.

7. I don’t understand why Statistics is part of my syllabus. WHY?

8. Nevermind that, I spend weeks pondering about that but came up with nuts. I vow NOT to fail my test next week. Hours of continuous studying awaits me.

9. I know I should be studying for tomorrow but procrastination is taking hold of the better part of me.

10. I have to say, college has been more hectic then I anticipated it to be.
Amin: Why you always always have homework wan? For once, can you finish all your homework so I can eat without having to see your muka tension?


I'd like that too, it would be a dream come true. You think fun ah staying up until three to finish tutorial work *buat muka tulan*

Tagging:
To those who finds joy in doing memes like this one, have fun :)

No comments: