24 November 2008

White Flag

I went for my driving test again. And guess what?


I FAILED AGAIN!


This is the THIRD time I’m retaking the test and I have to fail it because of my bengongness. I highly doubt I’m ever gonna get close to obtaining my drivers license because I am so so sick of failing.

Sibeh tulan.











































Hahaha. I bet you didn’t fall for that. Did you, did you? Everyone tells me I’m such a bad liar I donno why I even bother sometimes.

But that’s not the issue to fret over now. The point is…. I PASSED.

I DID IT.

Can you believe it, I passed! OMG. I really did. *skipjumphopfly*
Despite the well wishes I’ve gotten from so many people, yeah I know… now everybody knows that I’ve failed twice, I AM still very much traumatised by my failure. I can never handle the failure department very well except for Biology, but of course, cos I’m immune to feeling all of devastation when I fail that subject. Heh.


I was well; scared, frightened, panicky and whatnot. My heartbeat sounded like a monotonous buzz, that was how fast it was pumping okay. Die or not I ask you?

I was thinking that in just case I fail the bukit/parallel parking again this time around (again), I’m not going to take the test anymore, and this time, for real. But before that, I will not get out of the car when the officer asks me to, and in deep rage and frustration, bang all the kancils around and later on the JPJ officers.

All the while I was chanting feverishly in my head that I not make yet another brilliantly grand mistake because that is what I do best despite my best of efforts not to. But I guessed, it worked :D

When I finally made it back to the start of the circuit, I was smiling so brightly my 156349 watts smile was more hazardous than a radioactive plant with laser beams all around.
:)

2 comments:

Jason said...

owh no.. i fell for that lie!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA :D whoever that says i can't lie, saw that anot!