07 November 2008

Filling in the seconds

Hello yellow!

I actually don't have anything to blog about, yes, I'm typing this with an empty state of mind. Bare with me or go away. :)

While you read this, keep in mind that I'd actually very much like to sleep away the evening or finish the novel that I've been reading for FIVE weeks now, which is since college started if you did the math, but for the sole sake of keeping this rant blog alive; I shall do what I do best.

What's up you say? Ah well.

Time is still beyond my control. Surprised? During my busiest days at college 24 hours just don't seem quite enough. I almost want to hold out my hands in the air and try to grasp the seconds and minutes as if I can stop them from moving on. Imagine a little girl trying to catch bubbles. That's how I'd look.

Economics and Accounts tests were tricky, otherwise a-okay with the help of last minute studying and late nights. Aihs. The lifestyle I'm picking up is worrying me. I must stop putting other peoples needs before mine. Why am I so nice all the time is a big big unanswered question.

And I'm having a dilemma with my room. YAH. As stoopid as it may sound, the place where I
snacksleepstoneshitstudymerajokandhidefrompeople
is now a MAJOR distraction box. I didn't know such thing is possible of occurring until last Thursday after I nicely allocated the four hours after class and before gym session to menghabiskan overdue tutorials. I ended up sleeping an hour away. But what happen to the other three hours? Time just disappeared. Vanished, poof. And the next thing I know, Sha's dragging me to gym despite me protesting and making deals that don't make sense. She hates to run you see, more than I do anyway, so I can use that to my advantage. Shh.


I actually have tests for gym. Omg wei. First they make me watch dvds, then run all over college, now tests. What is it with my college and cheating me? I thought gym was all fun, AVOIDING the sun at all cost, sucking in the air conditioned place with fun friendly gadgets that zaps away fats and flabby thighs? The whole bunch of us were given briefing on how the practical tests was conducted which involves the teacher elaborately demoing on the proper way of using the gadgets and adjusting them to suit our height, strength and all.

While all that happened, some drama happen which involves the not so balanced part of me and whacking my head on the equipments and tripping on mats. Leaving ugly bumps all over my head for I did not hit it once but twice. Never underestimate the powerfulness and kekerasan of gym equipments weh. It felt as if a coconut was thrown on my head, twice :( Now I'm labeled as an accident magnet, everyone has to extra careful around me. The situations I get myself into is so...wow la.



It's late and I want my sleep. Heehee.
Till then, goodnight!

No comments: