01 November 2008

If I can't see you. You can't see me.

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.




I got this from the net. Go look it up. There's a list of slogans from each corporate sponsor.

Damn funny okay.

Anyway, it's been confirmed that I'm taking my driving exam next Monday. Which is exactly in what, three days? If I go for it, I won't be back in time for Monday classes and skipping would be the last thing I wanna do cos Mondays are packed to the brim with classes and replacing them would be a hassle. Especially after I've taken serious measures to find a good Econs lecture that fits my timetable so nicely :(

Major bummer.

A friend actually came up to me and said, 'don't bother skipping class for exams lah, cause you sure fail wan'. Just you wait. Sheeshs.

So yes, I'll be back in Subang for three days instead of the usual quickie weekend back home! Turns out, daddy dearest wants me to take extra driving lessons. He suggested it merely ten minutes after getting into the car during the test practice on Friday eveining which I went out all the way just to get back home in time for.. -.-

So of course, in order not to not fail, waste money, and piss him off, must go right. Ha! There goes my weekends la. So much for it.

There's also the visit to the dentist which will earn me glares and nurses chastising me for not making it to the appointment on the appointed date, again! I really don't plan to miss appointments all the time, but it happens. Even after I've set multiple reminders.

Econs test and Accounting next week. My stress level is increasing at a rate I can't even predict. Wth, my pimples all pop out already lah. Like really.


P/s: Happy November ppl! :))

No comments: