02 November 2008

Can I or Can I Not?

Just got back from driving. My last lesson.

Um, yay?

And it's finally dawned on me that my driving test is tomorrow!

I'm gonna start freaking out. What if I fail?!

Everyone has been a bunch of confusing asses. One second they tell me "Sure can one. No problem, I have faith in you" And the other second they say "Aiya, Weishya sure fail."

So can I or can I not do it?

I cannot afford to fail.

I'll never live up to it if I fail.

And Daddy will slowly torture me then kill me with his "Why are you so stubborn, I told you not to tekan minyak when making a turn right?".

And imagine how much the guys will tease me. I really cannot fail.

I will NOT fail.

Note to self:
1. Not close my eyes when I'm reaching the line during my slope test. Yah, I know I'm damn retarded. I get so scared that I’ll not reach the line or I'll pass the line that I close my eyes.
2. Remember my lefts and rights. Maybe I should draw arrows on my palms to indicate the lefts and rights...
3. Change gears at the right time. Ms Chin keeps saying "slower, slower" or "faster, faster". How come I cannot drive at an appropriate speed?
4. Turn the steering wheel properly and go slower whenever I’m making a turn, ESPECIALLY U-TURNS. Sometimes I turn super nicely, sometimes Daddy gives me that look. How la, how la.
5. Everytime I make a turn, check for blind spots. Every failure to check blind spot will cost me 4 points. It's downright stupid to make this mistake. Why waste demerit points on blind spots? Where I can easily avoid this mistake by TURNING MY BIG HEAD.
6. Remember the test route! Imagine what would happen if I got lost.
7. Not make my engine die. Stupid clutch.
8. Remember to wear my safety belt, check the gear, check the mirrors, check the wipers and signal. I really don't know why they make us go through the hassle of checking everything. Blah.

And Dear Buddha(you love me right?), please also:
1. Give me a nice kancil with a proper clutch and gear and door during the test. People tell me some of the kancils they got are so retarded.
2. Give me a nice tester that will overlook the teeny weeny meeny mistakes I make and by luck, switch gears for me.
3. Keep me safe and make sure I don't do anything retarded like squeezing my eyes shut or going too fast or not turning the wheel when making a turning.

And lastly,
4. HELP ME PASS!

:)

4 comments:

Joel said...

Go in the car.. say selamat pagi, smile....

"Saya jalan ye...."

Even if all the mirrors are right... just TOUCH it to indicate that you actually remember to check it - it is damn lame, but that is how it goes!

remember to signal, use two hands to turn the wheel...

when going over slope... if you are not confident if the car is being pulled infront.... tekan minyak kao kao...

they pay for the few extra cents of petrol... but if you fail, you can pay another few hundred...

Now that I have shared with you the ultimate secret, you better pass...

xianfu said...

LOL.

wanted to say everything will turn out right.. but u know how it will sound later. LOL.

anyway, remember to be friendly to the examiner. Friendly is the key lo in the jalan raya test. Hehe.

rules like when stop pull handbrake musn't forget.

other than that, just have fun. Believe in yourself :)

n..ur new layout. NICE.

waaaayshhyeah said...

HAHAHA. Thank you guys. The amazingly intelligent part of me went and failed the PARKING of all things. aiyoh. *smacks head*

waaaayshhyeah said...

and to think i was panicking about the slope. ishes.