31 October 2008

Bing Bang Boom

As much as I want to slot in time to tip and tap away at the keyboards to fill in my handful of keen readers on my humorously filled with unseen mishaps and what not life in the events of balancing family, college, the dying social life and best friends in my small small hands cupped together, I can't.

There's so many things I want to blog about. But time does not permit me to do so.

I want to rant and rant over the recent change of events. I want to tell you about the moment ugly feelings I never knew existed that caught me off guard. I'd like to explain about the sudden surge of courage I had to confront things, which left me lost and secretly pleased with myself and the unplanned series of events we never saw coming.

I want to enlighten you on how leaving seveenteenhood and tiptoeing into the big one EIGHT left me with a bagful of thoughts. How my singleton status is finally being handy, not having to allocate time for just ONE person is blissful. And I also want to explain detail by detail the random gifts I've received on my birthday. How much it meant to me. How deliriously happy it made me.

I want to tell you about the wrong turnings I've taken and learnt that there is ALWAYS a way back to sanctuary. And lastly, I want to let the world know I have not been studying for Econs test on Monday. Which is why I should get my butt away from the computer and tube box and into my textbooks, as hard as it gets. Haih.

No comments: