25 October 2008

Pink Muffin

I'm rambling like a mad woman gone loose.

I'm making deals with god and the devil.

Cursing the lagging laptop and blaming Jin for the lousy connection.

Eating everyone's share of food just to keep my hands busy.

Scrolling the page up and down repetitively to make sure it was real and not just mere imagination.

Relief took the place of franticness and panicity.

It was like rain falling from the sky.


Phew.


As soon as I could borrow a phone and punch buttons, (my credit died on me during the most crucial moment. It always does that to me, on purpose! ishs) I dialed home.

What did you think?

That I was different from the rest of humanity? When a disaster/ awesome news strikes, I want my parents to know.

Usually, I'd miss call Dad and he'd call back within minutes. But today, he's in a seminar. Mum made up for it with equally as much enthusiasm, bangganess and happiness that I swear seemed as if it could flow out from the speakers.

And it was even better to share the news with friends who had earlier endure my series of screams, lack of patience and kepaniknessan.


4A's and 2B's.
It was all worth it after all.
*smiles*

No comments: