12 October 2008

Always The Last To Know

You know what?

This is a rant blog, so I will rant as I please.

I will rant about matters I know I cannot change even after trying so hard, I just want someone to listen and acknowledge it instead of giving me too-smart replies.

I will rant about having no newspapers to read during the weekdays.

I will rant about how much it doesn't make sense that Shah Rukh Han received Datukship.

I will complain about how much my handphone alarm annoys the crap outta me in the morning, because then, I have to drag my sorry ass into the eerily empty showers stalls.

Or that I sometimes miss having friends giving me five minute notice before picking me up for a random outing.

I will rant about the plunging Plurk's karma points and that I feel the initial enthusiasm draining away silently and slowly each day I'm separated with a computer.

Don't get me started on the canteen food, my new english teacher - Miss Elizabeth, the bahasa malaysia subject that's forced upon me, the ever constant rain that wets my feet but also lets me show off my umbrella, or how I always oversleep and miss meals, and that I feel KitKats are overpriced or how upset I am that Oreos are banned because of China's milk crisis because it's late, my feet hurt from shopping and I want my sleep.

And also because I realised as much as I complain, I love/hate my college and ulululand. (This is admitted with much unbashness.) Lets face it, it was this situation that I'd become the person that I am now.

Realiable and a companion.


It's like a dual dynamic package.
You can't have strength without weakness.
You can't have light without dark.
And you certainly can't have love without loss.
Jodi Piccoult

No comments: