11 October 2008

See Me Wishing I Were You

I'm Home!

For a day. Before I leave for Setapak tomorrow. But it feels good to be home, even if briefly.

I miss my bed, which is beginning to lose my scent and smelling faintly suspicious of Tall Sister. :(:(

As much as I would like to blog on nonsensical ramblings, mundane happenings of my life, and nonexistent photos, I'll be updating on a weekly basis because my sad excuse of a college life does not permit me to spent 2647 hours in front of the desktop screen.

To sum up it all up, the first week back to college was somewhat tiring. And the good/bad/neutral news is that I'm usually dead to the world before two. Hmm.

Finally got my timetable finalized this week, I have six subjects inclusive of English and Bahasa Malaysia. The Business Statistics subject I love/hate so much has been upped to Quantitative Studies. Looking at the graphs and lines and laws, I've started to freak out, really. College timetable is really packed, and I've nicely arranged my lectures to suit the preference of my lecturers and if anyone or anything comes in my way to disrupt it, go away! I'll be having classes 5 days a week unlike some lucky asses who got Fridays off. *big big sighs*

In the wake of the start of a new semester,new resolutions have been made. And the ironicity of it was a majority of them were broken on the very first week *smacks head*. Sheryl nearly had me fooled with her 'I will be on time for class' . Sook Huei's one probably went something like this 'Eat less bread so my friends will stop calling me breadface'. Mine was to give exercising a shot and not let people tread all over me. Which I did live up to it, for this week anyway. I went jogging. No shit. Ask Sheryl, cos I'm sure she wouldn't erase the memory of her physically unfit friend exercising for the first time since forever, anytime soon. Another outstanding one was not doing everything I'm not suppose to during lecture. Gah, Economics was such a sleeping pill, the atmosphere so dead I had to make humorously stoopid remarks to stay awake. I hope I won't lose interest with all the charts and graphs.


This week also had me up the wall with the constant rain, instantly drenching the new red shoes, and then Ms Chin, the driving instructor postponed my exam to the first week of November after I've so carefully arranged replacement classes for that specific day. Ishness. I also must learn not to leave my phone all over the place and the art of ignoring phone calls from people whom I work with. Because picking them up only drags you into deeper shit. Meaning, forcing myself away from whatever it is activity I choose to indulge myself at that moment of time; sleeping, to layan whatever qualms and enquires.

You see how nice I am now?
:S

No comments: