04 October 2008

Returning, again.

After two immensely short weeks of holiday, I'm going back to the jungley lands of Stapak

T-O-D-A-Y.

Aih.

I feel like I'm torn apart into three different directions.

Lessons doesn't look too inviting right now, almost intimidating and I'll miss the comforts of home berbanyak-banyak and don't wanaa part with my recently accustomed to homely bed. Many have said I rant too much without noticing, ah ye ke? :S Fine la, I'm control-ING sikit the quota okaay.

I miss the uneconomical moments Sha and I would text despite the fact that we stay in the SAME block with four floors difference just to ask if I need a teman for lunch at the hostel canteen or whether can she have her Mortim Knockdown back after spotting a cockroach...

But it definitely doesn't beat the moments Tall Sister and I share. For instance, right now, she's feeding me chocolate cake while I patter away at the keyboard. When I'm back at Stapak, who's gonna delete the overflowing amount of spam mail for me now?! :S I almost forgive her for growing so tall and lanky.

And to the handful of friends I managed to squeeze in time to meet up with, you made my sem break, an awesome one. Thank you. I'll eloborate more on this later due to the lack of time and inspiration. Heh.


Sue me for having a love-hate relationship with Stapak will ya?

1 comment:

Jay Dee said...

1. what's the story behind the yellow pelaka?

2. who's Tall sister? =/