16 October 2008

Pour Some Sugar On Me

Alright, i know it's only 10.51 a.m. but I am so sleepy to the extend that I want to fall asleep on the keyboard right away if I wasn't in the library and the library people would kick me out on the butt for drooling on their gadgets.

However, I am here on an aim, to blog. Since English classes are a pure waste of precious sleeping time, bringing a minimal amount of benefit, once in a while allowing me to show off my powerful cammand of language; I simply will not allow MY ENGLISH to go rotten just like that. I would presume since you people have so much time to read every nonsensical thing I have to say would mean you've noticed the change of template?

Ah, THE FLIP FLOPS! I know you love em' too :D

I have no idea how some people stick to one consistent layout/template/theme for such long time spans. I blame my ability of short attention span. Aihs.

I keep getting distracted nowadays. there's alwys something to do, and I can NEVER focus. I jump from one task to another after getting bummed at one, coming up with a million and one excuses each time. The randonm pghone call, funny looking flying insects landing itself smack in the middle of my notes(weishya runs and scraems), THE RAIN and even moe rain, Jodi Piccoult's feasty novel, the faulty green pen, cries of help, the stranger outside my window -.- . . . What am I to do with myself?

I am generally feeling angsty with myself and people and things around me.

The flurry of patter and taps in this enclosed space is giving me a migrane. The superfecking slow internet in the library is not loading my plurk fast enough. I think Mr Red shirt in the nest seat should stop cracking his knuckles befopre I crack everything crackeable in hios system until the possiblity of walikng out on his feet is hardly possivbel.

In the admist of hurrying today's post so I can get back quickly for extra minutes of sleep beofre I get called up for some society punya hal, this stoopid thing is pinpointing all my spelling and grammartical errors with red squiggly lines and is annoying the hell outta me. I can't be bothered to correct them, not today anyway.

Okay okay, I'll go now before the red shirt dude complains to this girlfrind (which I highly doubt is one) about the sleep deprived girl constantly shooting him glares with a hint of murder in ger eyes.

I really am not a morning personm. I depend on my sleep too much.

No comments: