26 October 2008

Pinkie Dinkie

We can never really tell when we meet our sole mates.

It's not as if you woke up one day knowing that at some point of the day, you'll meet the love of your life, running across the street with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and bumps into you, instantly spilling her morning drink onto your nice nice coat, and her instantly apologizing profusely over and over again, promising to fix the damage and next thing you know, they hit off together. Well, life for us un-fictional characters, isn't as grand and merry as we always want it to be.

Finding best friends is nearly always easier said than done. And yet, gaining a friend not only of the same age, same group of peers, same interest but also the same birthday, is very very rare indeed.

Well, I for one, have succeeded in finding one.

The one and only; Carmen Kong.



I would be out rightly lying if I said I instantly liked her, pinkness and all. In fact, for certain reasons, she got on my nerve. I remember crying about how awful she was. With the obstacles out of the way and a slight push from the best friend, I got to realize things wasn't the way I thought it used to be. I fact, I got a clearer insight on my facts.



Birthdays are like THE DAYS she'll mark down upon receiving an organizer, making sure no one will let it pass by, unforgotten. And thus, even if I feel like worming out from the celebratory event, I have no way out.

Which is a good thing, more presents!




And lately, she's been the enthusiastic one, always making plans. Forcing Tal outta her cave of a home and making sure I don't get too bored over the weekends. Filling up my temporary holiday with any amount of activity she could think of. Heehee.



Yup, that's her. Pink is the color and it will always be the color.



And I'm glad that after much twist and turn of events, our paths were entwined.

I'm waiting to celebrate our 73rd Birthday together!
It was meant to be. :)

1 comment:

~Mun Mun~ said...

Hahaz...I made you cry??
I didn't know that..hahahaz..
But I'm glad everything turned out like it is now..=D
I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND!!

And yes..our 174624687th birthday will not be forgotten too..hahaz..XP