02 October 2008

I Will Not Whinge.

Note to self:

I, Yellow Pelaka splattered Shya, must not and should not moan and groan and grumble over the new semester timetable. As tough as it gets.

Even if there's morning classes EVERYDAY for five consecutive weekdays.

Or that I have to learn by heart the new significant times that I SHOULD NOT be in bed and class locations to avoid last minute panic attacks, calling everyone in my class to check the next class location or running from one building to the next only because I mixed up the blocks in my head. So god, help me.

And I should not distress my fellow stress induced friends by being unreasonably crabby, whining over the lack of breakfast or an alarm clock and cry out loud over the ungodly amount of time I've no choice but to spend at the freezer of a library during HOURLY breaks in between EACH class. Which reminds me, I need to equip myself with a sheep-skin thick sweater or I'll fall sick every two weeks. Groans.

But like I said, I won't fret :)

No comments: