27 February 2008

Yesterday, Today, and The Other Day

Yesterday, I woke up at eleven.

Yesterday, I did the laundry. And as it seems, you can’t add too much soap powder or the clothes color will fade. Which I did anyway.

Yesterday, I lost my phone in my very own shoebox of a room. I found it four hours later between the folds of my shirts in the cupboard.

Yesterday, I learn how to pronounce Adelaide properly instead of mumbling it.

Yesterday, I wore my brand new red shorts I bought from the Thai Fair ages ago :D

Yesterday, I rave about blogs and my Happy Moment entry at Jesmine’s house.

Yesterday, I lighted up the candles of Jesmine’s birthday cake at her surprise party.

Yesterday, I survived the car ride back despite Carmen and Juliet crooning to BSB’s ‘I want it that way’ hit song in the backseat.

Yesterday, Jun Keat shared with me the secret formula to convert ordinary university students into zombies. Don’t ask.

Yesterday, I discovered a fellow friend, Amran whom finds Cheesy Wedges irresistible. Sadly, we succumb to temptation.

And yesterday, I slept at SIX.am. My sleeping troubles are getting nasty.

:)

Today, I woke up slightly after eleven.

Today, I skipped breakfast.

Today, on pure misfortune, I burnt a hole in Daddy’s slacks. I hope he never finds out.

Today, I pray Daddy doesn’t read my blog.

Today, I learned my lesson not to text when ironing. Especially when I just woke up and my reflexes are still asleep.

Today, Pei Hao went through great pains to borrow books from his library for me. I am indeed very thankful for saving me from having to attempt reading The Hobbit for the tenth time.

Today, I'm reading the book Innocence by Kathleen Tessaro.

Today, I skipped lunch. I had a sudden loss of appetite :(

Today, I'm writing the last&final secretary report in my lifetime.

Today, while I was drafting this post, the lightning caused the electricity to trip and thus drowning me with darkness and much frustration.

Today, I am thankful for Blogger’s autosave :)

Today, I received a text, so disturbing, it haunts me to this very minute.

Today, the thought of getting a new prepaid SIM pack crossed my mind.

Today, I burnt the fish I was supposed to cook for dinner.

:)

The other day, I received my long dreaded National Service letter. I nearly cried la. I shall elaborate on this in a later post.

The other day, I saw a shitzu so cute. It’s got a red nose. It’s a pity dogs have such bad breath.

The other day, I marked ten cigarettes with an orange highlighter. The deal was that this person in particular was not to indulge in this dreadfully awful habit after this final packet OR he’d do anything I ask.

The other day, I went for Joey’s open house.

The other day, I took the word nearby only for granted.

The other day, I felt neglected (not that it was their fault) because there’s this big great invincible barrier that comes in between when poker cards and gambling are involved.

The other day, I witness someone washing his face with aquatic plant water (?)

The other day, I discovered that I have a friend who is slightly colorblind.

The other day, I went shopping with none other Yee Yang. And Pei Hao.

The other day, I wondered why, yes why, men complain when the women shop, but still insist the woman to choose between the black Adidas backpack with red stripes or white stripes. We do not have the urge to touch everything we see okay. I whack you baru you tau.

:)

No comments: