17 February 2008

For the Record

I have a bucketful or rather a whole head full of grumbles to rant about which is somehow related to the essay long text message I read when I woke up abruptly about five this morning. The contents were disturbing enough to keep me awake until sunrise despite the fact that my system was crying out for all the rest it lack of over the past weekend.

A handful of people have been complaining that my blog is lacking of pictures. In other terms, way too many words for their liking. Grr. Due to endless demand, nah la, here it is :)





Rumah KIDS, 2/2

















Choon Onn & Kuan's House Visit, 11/2












Visit to FGS, 13/2









YS Lou Sang, 15/2






YS House Visiting, 16/2

































I took so long with this blogpost that Jason was whinging on MSN I reply only every four minutes, which is about fifteen replies in an hour. Accounting student konon. Sheesh. After a lengthy conversation, we agree that money can’t buy time. He’s lacking of it, I on the other hand, has plenty.

Right now, I need to catch up on some sleep, I went thru the last and final six hour driving lecture. The system is so messed up. BN should allocate more professionally trained lecturers who don't crack up lame jokes in every sentence haha! I'm sorry Amran for conking out your phone batts!

P.s: The pictures are courtesy of Daniel Teoh :)

P.ss: Like my new new new layout? heehee

No comments: