26 February 2008

I am touched

Beyond words.

On a different note..

Do you know Lim Shing Vee?


If you don't already know, this is Shing Vee!


He praised my blog.

Moreover, he said it’s impressive.

And that my English is powerderful.

More importantly, he loves my writing. Good command of English as he puts it.

I am absolutely gob-smacked.

How often do I hear these words of awe? You really wanna know? Hardly.

How come nobody says that but Shing Vee?

Why? Is my writing to boring? Or do I whinge a great deal? Tell me, tell me!

The praises Shing Vee sang got me swelling alike a balloon to cloud nine. And to my surprise, he initiated to promote for me! Aaah.

You’re such bad influence Shing Vee, you gave me so much hopes of winning. I felt so motivated and hyped last night I couldn’t sleep until four.am last night. I swear there was a bounce in every step I took. Over dinner I was smiling like a lovesick teenager that my dad kept glancing my way. Haha!

:)


2 comments:

Jay Dee said...

awwww... I like your writing too!!
(=^.^=)

Razen said...

Well,

Honestly, I think your English could use a lil' work. I'm not trying to offend you, but somehow your writing feels very safe and unexplored.

I feel it's only the beginning of what to expect from your style. You've lot of potential for growing. I can tell that your current level is due to reading a lot. If you want previews of what good is, I'll give you a couple of links.

Till then,
Take care k?

PS: Sleeping late isn't a bad thing, but a balance quality and quantity of sleep is essential.