01 February 2008

February, are you any better?

It's been raining cats and dogs recently.

Rain evokes memories, and feelings I'd really rather not feel. Imagine, looking out the window at the pouring rain while listening to that particular song. It sucks, really. It's times like these where I really start to wonder what went wrong, and if I could by any chance at all, fix things. Wait, do I even want to do that? I highly doubt it. It feels like its been quite a while now. I've to seriously learn and comprehend this thing called 'moving on', which just doesn't seem to be part of my vocabulary.

On a brighter note, I've a box of chocolates waiting for me in the fridge.

Comfort food, much? :)




Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
and never stops at all.


No comments: