23 September 2009

Crystal Chow

YES. I know this is waaay overdue but since its only now that I don't have to skip of to classes or stick my head down a book, here goes..


1. Name
Weishya

2. When and how did we meet?
In a pink building by the Kesas highway, more known to many as SJBA.

3. How long have you known me?
Plus minus five years.

4. Do you have a crush on me?
I wish I did, life would be much simpler then.

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Best friend.

6. Describe me in one word.
Sprit.

7. First impression of me.
Obnoxiously cheerful and smiley. And there’s her fetish for socks and orange items.

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
Yes and no. In fact, that attribute of hers has grown on me. If you have known me waaay before she and I met, I am more of the unsmiling kind and it was so cacatly awkward to be around her because she’s always so smiley. Things have changed. But nowadays, with the 214903yards between us, I’m highly grumpy and easily provoked.

9. What reminds you of me?
There’s so many things I can relate to this but I’ll start with her ability to remain so buoyant and jovial all the time.

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
More time. And if it’s possible, some hair.

11. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how would you feel?
Given how long it has been since we’ve had a good banter, getting stranded would do the both of us a favour.

12. When's the last time you saw me?
One Sunday in July over a bowl of banana fritters topped with vanilla ice cream.

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Wanting and actually doing it are two very different things.

14. What is my best attribute?
Her indubitably strength and how she cleverly conceals her emotions. Both which I fail to have.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Em.... May i know the meaning of SPRIT?..... =/

waaaayshhyeah said...

Umm.. spongy perplex and red itchy thing..?

Aha typo la budak. :P

waaaayshhyeah said...

You see what tarc does to my language and grammar now?
-____________-