20 September 2009

Holi-Day

Life has been alright since Cendawan dropped me back home on Friday night. It’s been nearly six weeks(?) since I last came home so you can imagine how thrilled I was and all lah. I would say I spent the first day of my holiday doing absolutely nothing.

Nothing as in without having to worry about anything or any responsibilities to account for. Except for, of course, dreading for that one day to come when I'll wait frantically for my college website page to load with my results, with an eye shut and the other squinted swallowing in my own thumping heart in my own mouth.

Sigh.

On the side note, I can take lengthy showers once again without having to plan in my head where and what to study and don’t have to take twenty minutes to figure out what to have for dinner. Sleeping guilt free is also a privilege wei!

In my mother’s attempts to have both her recently returned daughters (Kak Long baru balik dari tanah besar semalam) to herself, I’m leaving for Seremban in twenty minutes and I haven’t start packing. Always kutuk people that pack last minute and now I'm doing it. Haha. With free wireless, it'll take a truck to pull me away from the laptop wei. :S

And OMG. I just found out my dad has heard of Zee Avi when I just started listening to her songs a month ago -____-'


Okay, pack pack pack.

No comments: