30 September 2009

Scheduled Days

Wahai rakan rakan seperjuangan di tarc, timetable untuk semester yang akan datang sudah di posted di laman web kolej kita. Sila log in ke Intranet masing masing untuk mendapat jadual waktu. 

And Eden don't you dare play dumb and claim you got no timetable until the second/third week, I shall not be fooled this time around -_-

Considering I've got three 8am classes a week, law lectures twice a week, and I'll kick of the weekend only at 6pm on Friday...the new timetable ain't that bad I guess. And oh, Mr Soo is BACK! :D Teaching FAP this time. He's this reaaallly cute cina lecturer that taught me Accounts during the first semester. He made Accounts fun with his trial balance action thing. Hehee. 

It's been three sems since I've attended his classes but when we meet in corridors I'll wave and he'll wave back, very vigorously too :) So cute.

1 comment:

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

yupp:D
he is damn cute lecture.
consider of his age,
he stil act so funny with us around..
really do enjoy his classes.
u got yourself lucky
to hv him teach u again.
make sure class wont so bored..!

.snakeysalmonfishy