01 February 2008

Bored!

A measly two credibility points to anyone who can spot where the post title comes from.

I'm so bored that I couldn't be bothered to think up a hardeer one.

Anyway, I'm stuck in the very orangeey building of pyramiiid while awaiting for a certain someone to have his hair trimmed and saloonised. I daresay, his haircuts are pricier compared to miiine. Adoi. My 'female ego' tercalar already. I'm here for an ulterior motive, repair the damaged thats been done last Wednesday. Sigh. I shall not bother with the details. Its what I find, horrifying?

Since I'm here and apart ffrom the blaariing orange lights, loud Latin like mmusic, chemmical fumes and all that, there's superb wifi, which I've decided to take full advantage of it. I think the keypad is slightly retarded though. Besides, I'm too lazy to backspace and correct each and every mistake.

In another window, I'm currently addicted to a game call Star Island. Its rather cute heehee. Wait, I think Star Rebound is cuter! Thank you la Shu Xian! Yoou've managed to convert me iinto an iiinternet gamme addict.

No comments: