20 February 2008

Of Yeast and Improver

I've got baking lessons later. Sounds slightly foreign to the ear eh? Yes, you read it right. It takes quite a while to digest that piece of idea but I guess you have to live with it. It's funny how a series of events fold out nicely for you when it's least unexpected. Something you whinge upon, one way or another makes your day.

I'm really looking forward to it :) Heehee.

Maybe having someone with previous experience in the bakery with me might help. I just might not screw up anything. Even Dad's slightly cautious this time. I can't blame him for I'm the only person he knows that cooks eggs and potatoes towards the sweet-ish side instead of salty. He often teases me to no end when I do that. Which I insist that was my intentions all the while. Or maybe I've mistaken the sugar for salt? Mum's baking with me too; she wants to learn from the expert himself.

I've gotta go hunt for ingredients now. Be warned, Mum's extremely stingy with sausages :|



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the sausage bun yest.. have it for my breakfast this morning... what i can say you learn well from the master.. lol... good job and i wonder when will be my next time tasting the delcious bun you make :D

pookeat