12 February 2008

Suicide?

I very much would like to squeeze the life out of somebody right now.
Anybody kind enough to volunteer?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaarghh!

Why anyone would want to send me off to Sabah?

Who for that matter, because if I EVER find out, he/she’s so dead for I will personally shove that person off the cliff of Mount Kota Kinabalu. Nevermind, I've got approximately five weeks left to stuff myself with decent food and every other comfort the world has to offer until then. I love my parent so so much. When I yelp out in panic/dismay/surprise, dad within seconds googled up my camp site and the area, finding out knack and canny there is to find out about Tuaran town. I'm so touched, just the thought of leaving can trigger a wave of tears.


Sabah is so f a r from home. Sigh.

No comments: