16 January 2008

Let's see

By estimation, I've probably received about a thousand or more chain emails in my life.

Now some of these emails, I was naive enough to forward it around, but the older and wiser I got, I deleted it straight away despite the..

HUGE, BOLD, CAPITAL

letters telling me not to delete them.

So there was this chain email a few years ago that says I'm suppose to become ugly and lose all my friends by now. I'm still living and breathing and I don't seem to have grown any unusual warts of any kind so, yea. And if my friends are really robots with very good facial transplants, then yes, I think I've lost them.

{You guys aren't robots are you?)

Apparently my love life cannot be saved by now. I guess i'm to be a spinster for life with my highly unusual, stumpy warts. Now, what is with the warts?!?!?

At 8pm on the night I accidentaly read another chain email, I was suppose to meet a bloody, stringy-haired ghost if I didn't forward the email. 8pm came and I was happily reading a book and no stringy-haired ghost came about.

And what about those ridiculous emails that say:

"Send this to 20 people and a SURPRISE will pop up after you click 'send'"

Just for laughs I actually tried it. The only surprise was that a giant godzilla like monkey cum tortoise didn't pop up behind me and roar. So very disappointing. And there I was glancing left and right after I clicked the 'send' button. The closest thing to a surprise that I got was a spinning headache. You know, with all that glancing left and right, it can really mess up the fluid in your semicircular canals.

Aha.. and the ever so famous chain email.

"Send this to 50 people on your list and your true love will call you in 3 hours"

How ironic.

Imagine a poor, naive girl waiting anxiously 3 hours later after hitting 'send'. She's pacing up and down in front of the phone and biting her nails. And then... the phone rings..*ring ring ring*

Poor, Naive Girl : H-h-he-hellooo?
Caller : Hi, this is Alan calling fr-
Poor, Naive Girl : ALAN!!!! Are you my true love?? *skips around happily*
Caller whose name is Alan : Uh, no, this is Alan calling from the in-
Poor, Naive Girl : You're not?!
Alan: No...I'm just calling to ask abou-...hello?.. HELLO?

Poor, Naive Girl becomes hysterical and weeps and sobs and then goes to comfort herself with a tub of Cookies and Creme Baskin Robbins while poor Alan from the insurance company scratches his head, thoroughly abashed.

Utterly ridiculous, but hey, at least I can get some laughs out of it. :)

No comments: