27 January 2008

Randomly I found this website. I know I'm obsessed with my name, don't glare at me. But you can't blame me for it. I get quite a fair share of teasing during schooling days.


  • Although the name Weishya creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

  • Your name of Weishya makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others.
  • You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry.
  • Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines.
  • You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones.
Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life as well as your destiny. It is a very important factor.

No comments: