19 January 2008

Hey Mr. Alligator!

"Weishya gets paid to wear a skirt,
its not fair!
My four weeks pay is equivalent to her
three
days earnings!"







Yes, you heard or read it right. I'm working as a Phillips promoter at Parade over the weekend. My uniform comprises of a black halter top and a black skirt. Black and black, don't ask why.



My work is relatively easy. My job is to smile and give out flyers and yes, to sell Mp3s. Like I said, its easy. The tricky part of it is to be oblivious the stares received being dressed in a skirt every once moment or so. Sigh. Digital One in Parade is known for its notebooks and other computer related knick knacks. Not Mp3s :( and thus, business is crap.



My workplace has an excessive number of air conditioners fixed, I swear. And having such flimsy uniform only made it worst by a tenfold. I must have looked like a shriveled up hamster or close to that because my supervisor's colleague started offering me their oversized jacket which stank of cologne, cigarettes and bits of yesterday's lunch.


Dear Amrul/Roi/Abaaaaaaaang,
Thank you, for being so nice to me the past two days.
And for keeping me safe from buaya's gawking gaze.
I still think you smoke too much.
and yes, my actual working hours shall remain between us both.
Shh :)



I fell in love with these cupcake blogskins! I'd die for one of them, by any chance there's a kind soul out there willing to get one for me, please? :D





BOSS coming! Boss coming!
Go wear your tight top and mini skirt!
- Joey


No comments: