17 January 2008

Of rain and frustrations

Undang is so dull,
it drives Weishya nuts!

And I finally sat for the FIVE-hour long driving talk already. It's absolutely pointless, but it's not like anything about the "learning-to-drive process" isn't. I'm just glad I've got one tiresome step out of the way. And I met Kee Hoong there, of all people. Guardian angels come in many forms, I believe, he was mine for the day. He is not that bad to hang out with actually. :) I managed to tempt him to try a lollipop. A guy who’s stays far away from sugary foodstuff for the fear of diabetes. Imagine that!


Me and my blueberry flavor lollipop


Kee Hoong, hours later with a cola one.
I have great influence, I know :)


The bible




Very attentive, agree much?



The talk started with mundane videos and pathetic jokes, I swear, that speaker can win the ‘Best malingerer’ award. He idles and waste time. I nearly pulled my hair out in frustration. Hey malay dude, ever heard of the pepatah ‘Time is PRECIOUS’?

It was impossible to catch a few winks. The chap behind me kept nudging my chair, its infuriating and intolerable. I managed to live through it amazingly. After lunch, I had this vast urge to pee. I was taken aback by floating faeces. What a turn off ish.



After the talk, we took a lengthy route home. Had to pick up the other students who were taking the Undang test at someplace in KL. A larger portion of the day I didn’t know my precise location. Dad called asking my whereabouts more then once, and without fail, I replied I donno lah! Sesat wei.

At that KL undang exam centre, I made new friends. Amran, Minguel & Jason! Haha these three are a perfect example of muhhibah. Jason is what you say…err unique? He’s got a piercing on his lip which I can’t help but gape whenever he strikes a conversation that I’ve to look in another direction. Jason sniffs total strangers hair and bets on which shampoo brand they use. He went right down to its brand and colour in fact. How you know I use the pink colour Sunsilk ah? People, for future references, I do not use liters of shampoo nor do I wash my hair thrice a day. Sheesh.

Jason, I'm no amoi la you doink. For that matter, I'm not a hamburger either, Minguel

All that waiting was a huge swell in the arse especially when one is in need to pee and is in severe hunger. Not a great combination I would say. I reached home only at eight pm. Yes, you heard it right, EIGHTpm. That is insane as I was over and done with the talk at 2thirty pm. Approximately five hours thirty minutes washed down the drain.

On a random note, I saw Mika's video for Lollipop. Cute animations.

Another random note, I am mediocre clueless about operating Facebook.

My holidays are great but it's becoming very routine. In need for a slight change, I'm working as a promoter for Phillips in Parade this weekend, come visit me :):)





No comments: