15 January 2008

Decisively indecisive

I am indecisive.

I really am. Ask anyone. Even a stranger on a bus or the cashier at the nearby seven11 can tell you how indecisive I am.

No need for that, just ask me, Reese’s Peanut Butter cups or Hershey?

My indecisiveness managed to bubble up a tiny conflict between my parents! I feel so bad lah.

I was up at KLCC the last weekend for The Star’s annual Education Fair. With so many courses available today, I'm spoil for choices. Choosing the right one can be very very daunting. Especially when I've got issues to keep in mind. It haunts me all the time.




The place was nonetheless, very chaotic. Everywhere you go, you see a familiar face, plenty of lalas , ah bengs, and yes, crowds and crowds of college hunters like me, and plenty of parents. Yes, it was very chaotic and there was such a noisy atmosphere.

I went to every nook and canny, and everywhere, everyone was offering us pamphlets, plastic bags, pens, bookmarks and who knows what, which I just didn't bother checking and just chuck it all into the plastic bags. Seriously, these people will pounce on you especially if you tell them you are an SPM leaver, just like a predator waiting to pounce on its prey. So well after going through a few rounds, I still haven't made up my mind about which college, I would like to pursue my tertiary education.

Some colleges took the nuisance to pen down my personal information regardless of my hostility. I’ve got to give them the credit though. One in particular, woke me up on Monday morning. Groans. Another took the trouble to add me on msn.

Err.. is that normal?



Indecisive

Oh well, I am still in the midst of contemplation and have no idea where I am heading to yet. I'm currently sitting on the fence of indecision, trying to encounter all of the frustration and struggles. Worries aside, I'm taking the driving ceramah on Thursday! My first baby step to driving :)





It’s the moments when we walk side by side
I carelessly slip my hand into his and when he clasp my palm tighter,
locks his fingers between mine,
not wanting to let go,
I feel as if his skin talking to mine,
assuring me that everything will be okay.





Decisions are at the heart of leader success, and at times there are critical moments when they can be difficult, perplexing, and nerve-racking. However, the boldest decisions are the safest. This source provides useful and practical guidance for making efficient and effective decisions in both public and private life. Nothing succeeds a success better than another sweet success.

Professor Hossein Arsham


No comments: