27 January 2008

I'm pooped

Yes, I am TIRED. Worn out, exhausted, dead beat, doesn't matter what you call it, you get my drift. My eyelids are drooping like sacks of apples. Words are not even flowing to my brain cells like they use to or perhaps my intelligence is just deteriorating like how a ninety year old man’s memory would eventually worsen and fade. I’ve been bumming around too much eh?

Instead of going into detail of my very chaotic weekend, I’ll just go thru the random things that sailed through my scrawny head in general. Okay?

Friday and Saturday was spent working at Digital Mall, Section 14. It was their Anniversary and in vital need of workers. Being the kind soul that I am, I agreed to help out. And yes, who looks forward to work? Even if the pay is a rewarding sum of cash? Sigh.

I think my Phillips boss is whacky and absurd. He gives illogical explanations unfound nowhere near common sense. Over lunch the other day he tells me with a dead straight face, on any account I should never smoke, ever, in between his fingers was a lighted stick of cigarette. Gee.

Women in four inch heels, size zero waist and skinny long legs intimidate me. They daunt me in a way. I'm not sure why I'm telling you this but I find them rather threatening them despite their scrawny undernourished looks. How shallow of me.

What’s more, this weekend further reminded me how I loath being called ‘leng lui’ be it a total stranger or a friend, I despise it likewise. I find it rather vulgar and offensive. Do you? I daresay ‘amoi’ sounds vaguely pleasant if put side by side.

Whoever that said secretary is a very straightforward painless post is completely mistaken.
I am a living-breathing-and-weary proof.

Do watch this video clip!! It got me laughing silly while at work. So, if you’re having a not so great day, watch it. You'll laugh in delight how adorable the sheep is :)

My fatigue is conquering at the larger portion of me. Hence I shall hit the publish post button and cry out my good nights.

Hey people, did you know humming birds are as humongous as a minuscule golf ball?

HAPPY Birthday Wei Chian, I hope you had a joyful and blissful one. Did you enjoy the cupcakes? Heehee. I miss Anthony lessons with you laaa.

No comments: