24 January 2008

Maggi goreng, tak nak tauhu.

Today I PASSED my Undang-undang (driving theory) test! Got 90%, ain’t that super fantastic, but it’ll do! Thanks to Venice for tipping me with her wise words of: “If you don’t know an answer, go with the longest one!” That piece of advice is here for all the rest of you to harvest its benefits…if you dare that is.

I arrived reasonably early. Not that I was late or anything because the god damnit vehicle that was to ferry us about was tardy. I met Kee Hoong and Amrul there who were mumbling with their own undang-undang booklets. We were all of the same purpose on that day. About 9am, we departed to Damansara by a van. To our suprise, the small compacted room was too, overcrowded with students of other driving centers. I grumble and pick holes a great deal, I know. That it came to a point that Amrul had to feed me mint mentos’s every few minutes or so just to shush me, sue me dude!

Well, the next part is yet another dreadful lecture, six hours this time! I can’t believe how messed up the system is. Bleargh.

Someone once discouraged me from driving, the logical reason: “there’ll be less road accidents this year”

On a different note, why does everyone doubt my capability to cook? Yes, I cook. Don’t give me that puzzled look full with shock and astonishment! Whenever I make that statement, it’s always always followed by a ‘you’re bluffing’ or something close to that. Sheesh.

Over our lunch at the ulu mamak today, I suddenly wanted to know how to cook maggi goreng. Don’t laugh okay. It’s not hilarious I tell you. I was curious and I'm always so used with the soupy ones. And yes, Kee Hoong burst out in laughter’s finding my lack of knowledge in the secret recipe of maggi goreng highly amusing. I swear this classmate of mine has a thing for plowing up all my flaws and amplifying them for the world, repeatedly. He questioned my ability to cook.

How dare you.

Nevertheless he proceed to explain the simple steps to cook maggi goreng which I replied with a 'cheh' haha! I can't give him credit for maggi goreng, I have my pride to keep you know.

No comments: