30 April 2009

The Holi-holi-holidays Chant

It’s sem break! Yes yes yes.



After the killer exam comes the holidays where we nearly brain dead souls are given time off to revive and nurse our brain cells in preparation for another semester.

When the clock stroke 4pm last Saturday, I could literally feel relief flooding onto my brain cells via osmosis. The relief was more saturated than stress and the other horrible emotions I had pent up within the last week or so. I wanted to crumble under the afternoon heat. But it’s good feeling, well, a lot more comfortable than having to schedulize every minute of the day and getting depressed when things didn’t go as planned.

You would think that now I'm on holidays I would have blogged more often but clearly, I have not. It took me five days to announce the begginings of holidays. Why? Because I am so darn lazy. Typing now seems to be too much of an effort compared to eating and watching episodes after episodes of Heroes :D



Hoildays = Lots of lazing + Days filled with nothingness + Getting used to parental suervision again + Eating homecooked food.


3 comments:

Yang said...

Was it thaaaaaat of a pressurized sem? In fact exam passed by before i was prepared to say good bye :p right right? haha

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

hee......yang so relax!!

yaa..me lazy too..haha!!
but it was beginning of the amazing holiday for u right?
wer u can do watever u wanted to do wor!!ahaha..
Heroes..i mus start chase it too~~~

o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

waaaayshhyeah said...

OHR isn't exactly my favorite subject in the world you know :(:(