01 April 2009

Be Right Back

Um. Hello..
I can explain! Well I think I can.

  • I seem to have vanished from the face of the internet. I didn’t even write on my best friend’s birthday nor about what I did during EarthHour, which seems to be the hot topic that’s appearing on nearly everyone’s blog -_- Outdated, I am.
  • I figured out that my overused excuse of being lazy is well, overused. So I tried thinking of a new one. But I couldn’t. Why? Because I was too lazy to even try for more than five seconds. At least, I earn brownie points for honesty.
  • The past coupla weeks, has seen Weishya at its worst. Unforeseen mood swings, weird food cravings, college work, and recently; tests and project proposals.
  • I’ve adapted back my old habit of napping in the afternoons. Total waste of time but at the very least, it helps with my mood and studying late into the night.
  • Last Monday I lost my thumb drive. Will SOMEONE please hit me on the head? It is simply depressing how scatterbrained I can be sometimes. And Sheryl just called me a big head prawn in cantonese, whatever that means. Remember I mentioned about not blogging on Crystal’s birthday? Well, I typed out one lengthy post and my thumbdrive went missing along with her post. *sibeh tulan* Typing it all out seems very disheartening, sorry Tal.
  • I learnt that carelessness has a price to pay. Indeed it does.
  • I am 100% metal free, if you know what I mean :D :D :D
  • I volunteered/got dragged into a position for an event that is gonna be held on such a large scale I don’t even wanna think about the massive paper work that comes attached with the title of Honorary Secretary. (I’ll elaborate more on this in future blog posts)
  • My grandpa was in a hospital I pass by nearly every other weekend back to Stapak yet I didn’t know of its existence until the other day. Yesterday, he was discharged, and you know what? He’s as absurd as I am when it comes to food. He refused home cooked porridge and demanded for Ipoh Ngar Choi Kai. -____-
  • The blog is still under construction, actually, I’d be amazed if you have tracked me down. As you can see the links have not been fully updated. Will work on it when I have more time in my hands. Let me know what you think of the new look okay ;)
  • Now that I think of it, I’m musing on the thought of never resurfacing in the blogosphere. That would save me the trouble of setting up a private blog. Hmm.
  • I have found solace in peanut butter and banana sandwiches, superdupergood I tell you. Go try, go try! I’ll give you one buck as compensation if not nice.

I have some proposal writing to do so I’ll TRY find time to find internet in this jungle of books and madness to update you more on my, chaotic albeit boring life. I hope.

P/s: Have a good April ahead of you! :D

No comments: