15 April 2009

I HAVE TO STUDY

I always say that. But this time, I’m extra super duper mega triple-decker serious.

The thing with the exams is that they just don’t seem to end!! The day the final exam ends you feel relieved, and you think you can take a breather before the next exams. But even before you know it , time flies and the next test is actually right on your head.

Like right now. My college that I love/hate so much has decided to give us six days notice before our first finals paper begin.

Die or not you tell me. Management just had to be the first paper la. What luck.

This time got thirteen chapters to cover. Not funny anymore okay!

I’m not going to allow myself to blog until I've cleared all my papers.
Unless truly necessary.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Go weishya go!!!!!!

Shya said...

one more to go! *wipes forehead*