13 April 2009

Nice To Meet You Too


Have you ever received a text message from an
unknown number that contains one word; your own name. It kinda makes you look up from whatever you're doing, be it reading a novel, crapping in the loo or in my case, walking down the college corridor, striving to be in time for lecture.

Freaky? Very.

I'll give you the condensed version of the story okay, no time lah. And so, I ignored the texts at first. Until, he claimed that I'm talented, I told him otherwise. It's so so true! My other talent apart from writing good ranty posts is sleeping and ffking people in my sleep. And then he got a surge of bravery and wanted to meet up. I was thinking, what is this lah, few texts and want to meet up you think I'm a five year old ah.

For all I know he might be a serial teen kidnapper or fugly looking kido who watches red tube from 10am-3am on a daily basis. I complained a bit and Kevin prank called the fella under the pretences that he was my big tough brother which send the Yang and I into fits of laughter. I'm sure he would have fell for it if we weren't laughing so hard. :P

This is Kevin by the way. My new found banana friend. We get along just fine due to the inability similarities and he gets the kick from laughing at me not watching enough movies. -_____- Yes, I am too stingy to throw 11 bucks for sixty minutes worth of downloadable entertainment but I spend equally as much on food. Don't ask lah.


I stole this off his fb

Anyway, the perp kinda got on my nerve after that I went straight to the point of why he can't make friends the normal way instead of playing mysterious guy. A 'hi my name is so and so, I'd like to be friends.' isn't that difficult right?

And he said, 'Hi, my name is (inserts name). I sat in front of you in Canteen Two last Monday. Can we be friends? Like that?'

The sad part was after leafing though every strand of brain fibre, I can't remember (if he was surpasses the looks department) who sat in front of me that Monday afternoon, if he was eating char siu pau or how did he laid his hands on my number. For that matter, I will personally put my hands on the throat of the donghead that leaked my number. I absolutely despise people giving out numbers without permission.

Since you already had my number, hit the dial button and ASK me if you could pass it on. IS IT THAT DIFFICULT?

1 comment:

Jackie Shin kia said...

Deng ~ that kevin is my friend . lol, i think he will sad after looking for it !