04 May 2009

No News Is Good News, Trust Me On That One

When I'm on holidays and I don't blog, it simply means I'm at peace with the world. Thus, I have nothing to rant about. This is a rant blog just in case you've forgotten :D

Anyway, here's a meme to keep you coming back.



F_ll In the Blanks

I’m terrified of losing people close to the heart. Or leaving them for a period of time.

If I were a superhero I would save the cheerleader. (Side effects from one too many episodes of Heroes)

When it rains I..

a) Curl up with a good book and sit by the window accompanied with a mug of Milo

b) Sleep

I don’t drink coke.

When I was young I couldn’t wait to grow up. Big mistake. Now I yearn to turn back time.

The one thing that passes me off is that I only get one?!

I can never have enough of Tal and Carmen. It’s true!

Cats are creatures that go meow?

Men are like women. They’re equally unpredictable and gossip just as much.

I can’t survive without..

Long walks keep me sane.

Bananas should be a mandatory ingredient in peanut butter sandwiches.

I am very particular about soft toys. It must be of the right size, fabric, and degree of cuteness.

Did you know that I have motion car sickness?

If I had a million bucks I would book myself on the next flight to the land of kiwis.

The first thing I think about when I wake up is ‘darn, what time is it?’

If ice cream was just an illusion there is no amount of hand-wringing that will sufficiently convey just how much that upsets me.


:)

No comments: