14 May 2009

Yes yes yes!

I have finally unpacked!
Omgsh. I am exceptionally proud of myself! For once, it didn't take me half a semester to unpack my bags(because there’s nobody and nothing to distract me)! My room is extremely tidy now and the number of punctuation marks in my sentences must be scaring you already.

*beams*

I even stacked my Maggi supply according to flavor!
Yes, I have Maggi supply again :D

AND THEN, I mopped the floor by hand, since I don’t own a mop.

YES.

I did. With my own hands okay! And that's not the end of it cos I still have to like, wipe under the bed and stuff. Dustballs are so bleh okay!

And if you're wondering why I'm on such a cleaning streak at the moment, of course there's an effing good reason la. My new roommate is expected to check-in anytime this week. *jeng jeng jeng* So it has to be in tip top condition. Not like I've turned over a new leaf all of a sudden (although I'm pretty sure I had you going for a while there :P)

To be told the truth, I don’t want a new roommate. Hoooooww? :( But that’s a story for another day.

5 comments:

thomasting said...

you sound...high. and not the natural kind, too :)

lele said...

Aww.. you can always nick the mop outside my room :D

Jonathan said...

and in 10 days you gotta pack bak XD

How's yr hols going along?

laijoonwei said...

what if ur room mate is someone cute :D
haha

waaaayshhyeah said...

haha joonwaaaay, I would intro you to my roommate but she's of the cina speaking kind. :/